Tuesday, November 17, 2009

100,000 GS November 16, 2009

100,000 GS... It was my goal to reach 100k by the end of 2009 and I did it. >:] I've been pushing hard the past 3 or 4 weeks, managing to completely finish 12 games from start to finish and clean up on about 8 titles that just had a couple achievements left. Out of all of these games, the game I probably spent the most time on and still have yet to complete is Halo 3: ODST. This game is just terrible. One achievement left and I have to admit I haven't even tried just because this game is so boring. The campaign is dull. Firefight sucks! I mean is that the natural way to present more fun for the consumers... horde? Bungie couldn't think of anything else exciting to give Halo fans? ODST is garbage, don't buy it!
Anyway, I just got home from Gamestop. Picked up my reserves for Assassin's Creed II and Left 4 Dead 2 and I'm pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment